From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:51:17 -0500
I saw a robot last year that had all of its runs encapsulated into my blocks
and then connected together. If I remember they had two touch sensors. One
to repeat the last run and one to advance to the next. Very slick. And the
kids were able to explain the programming logic in detail. So I knew they
owned it!

The wonder of FLL never ceases to amaze me.

Eric F. Palmer
http://VitalJourney.org <http://vitaljourney.org/>  - Blog

  _____