Sender:
From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:32:34 -0400
 Hello FLL Teams,

If you are looking for something fun to do this Saturday and want to support one of the Virginia FRC teams (the High School Robots),
Team 2402 is hosting a Magic show and they are inviting their fellow FIRST friends.?

Many thanks,
Sally Sylvester
FIRST Senior Mentor Virginia
FLL Judge Advisor
FLL Coach 2005-2009

On behalf of Patrick Foley, lead teacher, and Team 2402, James Monroebotics from
James Monroe High school in Fredericksburg, we wanted to invite you and your
team to our upcoming fundraiser.  On October 30th, James Monroebotics will be
hosting a Magic Show by Michael Taggert Magic.  There are two shows at 2pm and
6pm in the James Monroe High School Auditorium (James Monroe High School, 200
Washington Avenue, Fredericksburg, VA 22401).  We are charging
$5 for each robotics team member in their team shirt, $10 for teachers/mentors
in their team shirts or other students(siblings and friends) and $12 for
everyone else.  We'll also be doing demonstrations of our robot in the lobby and
have limited space if you are interested in helping with our demo by showing
your team's robot.  Please let us know if any of your students, parents,
families, mentors or teachers would like to attend or demo and we can reserve
tickets for you to pick up upon arrival and/or discuss with you space to show
your robot.

Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Patrick Foley
Lead Teacher, Team 2402
(631) 513-9552