Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2014 06:07:07 -0400
8bit
From:
Denyse Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hello Mrs Shepherd,
Good news for you! Every elementary school in PWCS has at least one FLL team! So travel will not be required if your child attends one of the PWC schools in Gainesville!
Warmest wishes,
Denyse Carroll

If you are not living on the Edge, it is impossible to get the Best View.
Live ......

>>> Stacey Shepherd <[log in to unmask]> 05/21/14 20:15 PM >>>
My daughter is a rising 5th grader and interested in joining a FLL team for the
upcoming year.  We live in Gainesville, VA.  Are there any local teams who are
in need of team members?  We are willing to travel to Chantilly or elsewhere in
the Northern VA area also.