Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2017 13:39:02 +0000
From:
Cedric D'Costa <[log in to unmask]>
To: Rajesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you VA/DC FLL for organizing the very informative worshop in Reston, VA on Friday.
I had brought up this question there as the worshop table Pump system model (similar to my team) had not stuck the model to the north border wall.

In order to stick the model to the wall, it needs to be slightly outside the mat. There is a small gap between the mat and the north wall and the mat itself has a black border. In order to keep the model on the mat we would need to add additional Lego pieces or something to fill the gap and have the model make contact with the wall.

The field set up guide does not offer information regarding this. However on page 13 it apppears as though the model is slightly outside the mat.

Referees, coaches please repond.

Thank you,
Cedric D'Costa
Coach Team# 18179