Katherine Green <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:47:11 -0500
Hey All

Someone had posted on here a bit back about a "merit badge" type system
they had created for their teams to motivate them to learn new things.
As we were deep into preparations for the competition I didn't pay
enough attention to it.  I am now thinking this might be something good
for my team but I can't seem to find the email string.  I think they
pointed to a website where they had some ideas posted.   Could someone
forward me that string or if whoever discussed it in the first place
could forward me their website it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Katherine Green
Team Phoenix