From:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2016 16:34:52 -0400
Thanks Laurie - we had a build error.  Tell Jack that we appreciate his
clear explanation.

Also, I noticed that Jack offered up 2 different ways of working the
machine.  At the end, he said that "The Robot is supposed to do it this
way".  Without being too obvious, I would have Jack re-read M04.  Between
you, me, and the VA/DC coach's e-mail list, there is no restriction on how
the robot operates the model.  Both of the methods he showed in the video
are valid.  The trick is to get him to figure that out without flat-out
telling him :)

Thanks,
-Frank Levine