Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:12:54 -0500
Hello Virginia FLL Teams,

*Help Virginia become the second state to have a FIRST specialty license
plate!*  Join other teams around Virginia to raise awareness of *FIRST* and
celebrate STEM by implementing this license plate!

​

We invite all FLL coaches, teams, families and fans to order your license
plate today!  Applications are due early December to ensure the process is
complete for Delegate John O’Bannon to sponsor the bill in the Virginia
General Assembly early January.

To order your license plate:

   - Complete the application
   http://www.sparky384.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/first-va-license-plate-appl.pdf
   - Include $10 cash or check (made payable to “Friends of Sparky”)
   - Include $20 for a personalized license plate (maximum of 6 characters)
   - Mail application and payment to:
   - Friends of Sparky - P.O. Box 6495 - Glen Allen, VA 23058

We hope you’ll all join in this exciting *FIRST* opportunity for
Virginia!!

*Coaches please forward this email to team families and other FIRST fans.*

*TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS - HELP SPREAD THE WORD - EMAIL, FACEBOOK...*

Regards,

Sparky 384 *FIRST* Robotics Competition Team

J.R. Tucker High School

Richmond, VA