Christina's IPad <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 17 Nov 2013 10:18:28 -0500
Completely agree!

This was my first time coaching for an FLL team and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Godwin.  A well organized event and a great group of volunteers.

Our team (coaches and students) had a blast and we learned so much from each of the judging sessions and visiting with other teams.

Best of luck to the teams continuing on to state championship.  And best wishes to ALL  teams as you continue plans to share your learnings in your community and other teams.

As Sally Sylvester stated, "There is no exit strategy".   We will be back!

Than you!
Christina Clark
Tsunami Bananas - 11385
Sent from my iPad