From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 00:37:49 -0500
DC and Northern Virginia FLL'ers,
  If you are interested in a field trip to see some more exciting
robot competition, or if you'd like to see some teams from the other
side of the rubric, consider the Maryland Championship at UMBC this
Saturday, the 28th.

  I've volunteered at UMBC the last couple of years, and it's a lot of
fun.  See the message below if you are interested.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor