Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 09:01:23 -0500
7bit
From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Thanks to team 506 for sharing their Closet story with us.  I have posted a
blog article about this story for anyone that is interested in it. (without
the name or number of the team so that we can maintain privacy).

Robotics, The Closet, Conflict Resolution and the Journey to Self
Actualization
http://vitaljourney.org/2008/11/16/robotics-the-closet-conflict-resolution-a
nd-the-journey-to-self-actualization/

Eric F. Palmer