From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:18:08 -0500
At the Bird FLL event, a challenge contest was presented to the teams from the Virginia Department of Emergency Management. The challenge is not for teams, but for individual team members. Each and every kid can participate with their own family!

See the attached flyer for all the rules and info. More information can be found on their website. This is a pilot contest, created for our event by one of the judges from VDEM. She said that it was OK for me to share this with the other FLL teams even though it is supposed to be about the kids doing this. I don't think any of them have access to this listserv, however, and it is the easiest and quickest way to get this out. I really want everyone to have a chance to participate.

Read the flyer, send the flyer to your team members, and let's see what happens! There will be prizes for the top 2 winners, as well as recognition on the VA and national DEM websites.

Thanks!