Sender:
From:
Ram Boreda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:12:40 -0700
Good morning!

Hope, you all made it through the storm safely. Hope, you are all excited about the upcoming tournament!

I have two questions:

1. Can one of the two-person team running the missions stand at the opposite end of the base and help the Robot operator with alignment and direction? Of-course, he or she would not touch anything on the table.
2. Can the same team member rescue the Robot if it is about to crash into another mission model say "Transitions Center Platform"? I do understand the 'Touch Penalty' implication and inactive status of the Robot. If the team is not allowed to rescue the Robot and it ends up tilting the Transitions Platform, will the judge reset it so that the team can still run their last mission of getting on to the platform successfully in the remaining time? Our team is trying to figure out the 'risk' of running one of their less predictable missions and potential impact on future missions.

As always, thanks for your help in advance!

Best Regards,
Ram Boreda

Team ROBOFORCE