From:
Astrid Tisseront <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Astrid Tisseront <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2014 22:39:34 -0400
Hello fellow VADC FLL Teams, both Div I and II!

Happy Easter!!

We wanted to send one more email because we want to include our fellow teams
in Spirit at Worlds in St. Louis!  It's almost here and we want to include YOU!
We do have space for a few more teams on our backdrop/collage!  Thank you to
those teams who have already sent photos/logos.

We pledge to be excellent Ambassadors of the VADC FLL region on this journey
to St. Louis and we would like to honor all FLL teams in our region and represent
them in a special way!  Please e-mail us your team logo or a team photo, and
we will compile them into a collage, representing our incredible region and bring
all of you with us in spirit to Worlds!
You can email them to:  [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Aaraj, Alex, Sanjana, Siona, Vishnu and Zach
Positive Aftermath #6371