From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2021 05:31:38 -0500
Thanks for the help, Steve! Of course, I meant the row machine. Silly me.
U08 does provide some good tips about cleaning the dust off the tire, but
even that didn't help until I warmed it up.

As for typical FLL tournament temperatures, I've been in some cold ones. I
suppose it might be more appropriate to put all of the mission models in a
freezer for a few hours to replicate the entire experience! :) :)

Skip