Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:57:38 -0400
From:
Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
To: Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
If I'm understanding what they're getting at, I think they might want to
take the 'idea' model back to base and then on a future mission re-deploy
it onto the table face-up for maximum points.  I think that would be a
legal way to do it.  Not sure if the time/effort required to pull that off
is worth it, but that's for the kids to decide :)

-Frank