From:
Nikki Buermeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2018 17:29:37 -0400
Thank you!  It was such an honor to be invited to the LegoLand Open.  The
TechnoTacos had a wonderful time and were so happy to be with the LEGOnauts
throughout the competition.  What an amazing experience for these kids.  We
are so thankful for FIRST and all who make these events happen.

Thanks!
The TechnoTacos