Sender:
From:
Stuart & Lori Roll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:23:38 -0400
FYI -

The message below is from the wonderful Liz Cortes, an assistant manager at the Tyson’s LEGO store and a good friend of both LEGO and FLL enthusiasts.  Of course, she makes it very clear that she is acting as an AFOL (Adult Fan Of LEGO) and not representing The LEGO Group in this endeavor.

If your team or organization would be interested in participating, I suggest you respond to her directly at [log in to unmask] and she can put you in touch with the people you need to talk to.  I assume that scheduling details could be worked out (although the fall is not the best time for such things in the FLL calendar).

Stuart Roll
River Bend Robotics Coach