Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:12:06 -0400
8bit
From:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
To: Randy Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Yeah, the bricks seem to vary a lot. Motors vary, too.

At the risk of being (accurately) accused of being pedantic: this is part of the challenge of FLL -- and of life. Things aren't neatly encapsulated, don't always work as claimed, change as things proceed...all good lessons for the kids!
--
Phil Smith III

Coach, The Capital Girls, Oak Hill (retired)
Team 1900 (2002)
Team 2497 (2003)
Team 2355 (2004)
Team 1945 (2005)