From:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 11:30:05 -0400
Hi Duncan,

Good luck this fall!

To compete, you'll want the EV3 core set (at a minimum) and this
year's field setup kit to practice.  If your team is meeting before
the season starts and this year's field setup kit becomes available, I
highly recommend getting a field setup kit from any previous year so
your team can practice problem-solving and navigation.  Once this
year's field setup kit becomes available, you can use the old field
setup kit for robot parts.