From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:02:22 -0400
Before answering your questions and I don't want this to come off wrong. I say these things based on my own mistakes in the past. I want to emphasize reading and re-reading the Challenge documents by the team members and remembering specifically (GP2).  It will be important that your team members can explain why they did what they did relative to the rules.

Answering your questions in order:

1) this question deals with several rules GP2, D01, D07 thru D10, all of R. The technicians can pick up the robot and take the penalty Page 25 or program it to come back to base with no penalty.  You should keep in mind (R-09 thru R-18) when making these decisions.  Keep in mind specifically that if the robot is interrupted all mission pieces being transported are lost to the referee (R14).

2) the robot attachments can be changed whenever the robot is in base for relaunch. Keeping in mind rules regarding motors and base.

Thanks,

Todd Lennox
Coach
Think Tank 2016 (AA)