Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:16:56 -0500
From: VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
The Animal Allies Field Setup document says this for the Animal
Conservation model:

ANIMAL CONSERVATION: .... Finally, rest the red axle on its stopper.

So, the axle piece starts up on the stopper. With normal operation of the
model, it will fall off the stopper and into the position that will stop
rotation of the model after the model has rotated to make a complete switch.

If the team requests, the referee would then reset the axle piece up on the
stopper to allow further rotation.  If your team is going to ask for this,
I recommend telling the referee when you first get to the table for your
match.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor