Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:09:05 +0000
The Ruling Robot Falcons would like to express a sincere THANK YOU to Karen Berger, the judges, referees, volunteers, and all the other teams that helped to make the Norfolk tournament so much fun. The whole feel for the day was encouraging and positive, and everyone that worked to make the day a success was a true representative of FIRST.  It was amazing to see so much innovation in all the kids' projects and robots and it was very apparent that all the volunteers and coaches really were there to provide the best experience they could for their kids and it makes me love being a part of such a wonderful organization..  We know that there is a lot of behind-the-scenes hard work that goes into making the tournaments and whole season a success and we couldn't be more grateful for it.
Thank you!Amy Nichols