From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2019 20:13:19 -0400
Hello everyone! I'd also like to encourage teams to take advantage of this
if you can. Do not worry about not having the full team that you competed
with in the fall. Or if you have added new kids to your team. This is a
great time to "test the waters" with new robot drivers, new attachments,
new robots whatever! And there's no project. Just robotics! Very low
pressure, and lot's of fun! Oh, and there are many other cool STEM displays
to see. Really, you do not want to miss this.

Skip
FLL Coach Norfolk Collegiate

.