Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:01:51 -0400
8bit
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Heather Kemmerly <[log in to unmask]>
When I judge robot design, the judges take the lead in asking the team questions about their design and programming.  We'll usually ask the team to run one or two programs at the table.  Most teams try to bring a "copy" of their programs in printed form, so that they can show them to the judges.  Some occasionally have other visual aids, depending on how their development process went.

Exceptionally prepared teams will have particular points that they want to ensure the judges hear about, and they are able to work those in to their responses to questions.

Steve