From:
Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 14:03:13 -0800
Our team watched it and said GREAT JOB FURY!!!!

Amy Nichols
The Ruling Robot Falcons

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 10:15 AM, Sharmila Sanjay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all
Our team has created a YouTube video to share with other FLL teams.   We are using a light sensor for one of our missions and I hope you find this useful.

Please see the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPIgHOJOno

Regards,
Sharmila Sanjay