Sender:
From:
Sujin Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:54:37 -0400
Hello Coaches

My name is Katherine Kim.  I am looking for a FLL team for my 10 years
old daughter, Annette Paik.  Our family moved in Virginia from Ohio at
June 2017.  She really want to join a FLL team in Virginia and keep
extend her experience and knowledge in here - she was a FLL member of
one of North Ohio FLL team (Mutant Minds) and had a great experience
with them during last two years.
If anyone have an information that one of the FLL team is looking for
a new member or have an opening, please let me know. she will be happy
to join and shear her experience with them and improve her knowledge
and skills as well.
Thank you and have a great summer.

Best
Katherine