From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:34:09 -0500
All I can say is:  ditto.  Go have fun, experiencem and celebrate..

To answer the "stay the night" question, I don't know what most teams are doing but if you live a ways away, I'd suggest spending both nights (Friday and Saturday) in Harisonburg.  It is a great time and the team will be rested for both days.  We'll be staying both nights.

Lloyd O'Hara
Coach, The Crestwood Monarchs