Sender:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2021 13:57:28 +0000
From:
"Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
We have it set up so teams will have access to their links all day.  The main purpose of this is if the team has a robot game question, they can email their head ref for a quick meeting.  The head ref will be meeting the team back in their judging room.  It also allows the team to get set up before judges “enter” the room.

Teams attending the event tomorrow will be receiving their event links shortly so they can get the information to everyone on the their team.

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director
VA+DC FIRST LEGO League