From:
Matthew Denyszyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Denyszyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2018 09:07:17 -0400
Another issue can be movement of the robot while sensor is calibrating on
boot.  When the EV3 brick is red on boot it is calibrating itself and the
connected sensors.  Movement of the robot at this point can and will mess
with that calibration.  I recommend putting the robot on a flat surface and
not touching it while it boots.  Once the EV3 brick turns green you should
be able to move it with out effecting the calibration.  Additionally Large
movements when holding the robot when powered on can throw off the sensor.

V/R
Matt