Andy Traiger <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:19:33 -0400
Steve,

Is the position of the flower centerpiece on the table approximately in the
center of the table as shown in the field setup picture?  If we get to a
tournament table and the flower is substantially off-center on the dinner
table, may we ask the ref to move it to the center?

Thanks!

Andy Traiger
Coach Vienna Robotics

P.S. My team and I thank you sincerely for your quick, detailed and
enlightening responses to everyone's questions.  Thanks for all you do to
make this a rewarding, educational and fun experience for the kids (and
coaches too)!