Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 15:20:58 -0400
From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
To: Elvina Tong <[log in to unmask]>
You should have seen emails from Krystian Jones the past few days with
instructions on getting registered for a regional event. You can register
on the VA-DC FLL website here:

https://vadcfll.cisat.jmu.edu/db/teamlogin.aspx

It will take them a couple of weeks to go through the registrations, so you
should know by the end of Oct which tournament you will be able to attend.

I can't speak for all tournaments, but I believe they all provide area for
teams to store their things. I know all of the tournaments that I have been
to do so.

If you need specific help with the registration, you should probably
contact Krystian:

Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw <[log in to unmask]>

.