Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 14:03:19 -0400
From:
Arielle Masters <[log in to unmask]>
To: Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Or, in the spirit of Food Factor, give each food item out with a label indicating the ways it's commonly contaminated or what it's commonly contaminated with ;->

Canteloupe-theme?  listeria!
Pork?  trichonosis!  Or melamine?  (http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/2007/042407ContaminationSpreads.html)
Chicken?  salmonella!
Wrapped candies/snack items?  bits of plastic & metal from the packing plant!

Arielle in NoVA