From:
"Aucoin, William B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aucoin, William B.
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:20:16 -0500
The firmware version can be determined using the NXT-G software:

This link can show you how to find this screen if you don't know how to
get to it:

 http://www.ortop.org/NXT_Tutorial/Editor_Intro.html

If the link does not work, check your browser settings. The security
settings of your browser may cause a message to be displayed saying the
content has been blocked. If this occurs, you may want to change your
settings in the browser to allow it.

Bill