Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:46:23 -0400
7bit
From:
Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]>
My son Andrew, says ..."In order for a change in the myblock to be updated,
the myblock must be
deleted from the program and then placed in again."

If this needs further explanation, please ask.  Sometime it is difficult to
find the right words.  We know what we are trying to say... but it is hard
to know if it makes sense on the other end.   :)

Hope this helps.
Cari N.