Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:06:47 -0400
8bit
From:
Kent and Anne Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Matt Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Just an unsolicited endorsement....my boys went to this camp at VT Last year and had a great time living on campus and doing some fun programs.  Even if you're not interested in the job look into it for your kids.  Mine are all going again this year!

Anne Meyer

Sent from my iPod