Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2015 09:49:01 -0400
From:
EV3Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Comments:
Hi everyone,

Many of you know about the 40+ Programming Lessons on the EV3Lessons.com.  We have also been growing our FLL resources section in the last six months and have scoring guides, sketch planners, core values activities and more. For this season of FLL, we also started a section called Quick Guides based on frequently asked questions. These are intended to be 1 page handouts for teams to start thinking about various topics or answer common questions.  Anyone is welcome to contribute content or suggest a topic.

Download the PDFs here: http://ev3lessons.com/resources.html#en-us

Current Quick Guides Topics:
EDU vs Home Edition Software
EV3 and NXT Compatibility
Cable Management Part 1, Part 2
FLL Robot Build Guide
Color Sensor: Shielding and Calibration
My Blocks
Engineering Notebook, Sample Page
LEGO CAD & Robot Build Instructions
Using Sensors: Move Until
Improving Robot Reliability
Myths & Truths About the Gyro
Robot Game Strategy, Strategy Deck
LEGO Organization Systems
Shielding Techniques
Using Gears with the EV3
Using Comments to Improve Code

Feel free to contact us with suggestions or questions about the Quick Guides or our lessons and resources ([log in to unmask]).