Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:27:13 -0400
To: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
I feel Michales is the better place for cheap T-shirts. You can buy plain shirts and customise them with team name.&nbsp;

Paddy Bevara
Cell#:&nbsp;7037284638

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi
On Sep 25, 2010 8:44 AM, Michael Brown &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt; wrote:

Last year was our rookie year and it was hard teaching programing and doing the missions and the project. &nbsp;This year is so much smoother, mission one is nearly done and the kids have done a great job. &nbsp;They have their project idea and are meeting with experts and working on&nbsp;research. This year for us has been so much more relaxed.&nbsp;

We are trying to find a resource for cheap t-shirts, anyone have any&nbsp;recommendations.&nbsp;

MikeWafflebots! Team 7574