Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 00:21:18 -0700
Hi Coach of GoBots,

Remember you allowed me to take video on your team during the robot perfomance matches in VADC2009 tournament? I got great video clip on your team and your team's kids and parents will love it if they get to see it!

I don't have your email address or phone #. Please send me an email so I can give you the video.

On the other hand I don't know if the coach is (still) on this list. If anyone on the list has GoBots' contact info (I'm sure the tournament leadership team have it), please consider to forward it to me.

Thanks very much!

Jin