From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2008 08:19:09 -0500
The Green GLOOOCS would like to thank all the volunteers that worked
so hard at the Midlothian tournament yesterday.  The day was very
well organized and all the voluteers were friendly and helpful to the
teams
and families.  It was a great celebration of the 8 week journey and it
seemed that everyone was having a wonderful  time celebrating!!

We hope that everyone had fun at the other tournaments yesterday,
and we wish all teams good luck next weekend at the many tournaments.
Remember to have fun and celebrate all you have learned the last 8
weeks.
I know it was a great journey for us, and we hope it was great journey
for everyone!!

Sally Sylvester
Green GLOOOCS
Team 11