Sender:
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:51:44 -0400
The Farm Animals are only mentioned in the Field Setup and the new
Updates (see http://firstlegoleague.org/challenge/robotgameupdates).

It is probably best if you assume that the various words describing
the animals are "playful" and are phrased that way to be fun.

Update 5 essentially confirms that the farm animals are not involved
in any mission.  This matches the Mission description, where they are
not involved in any scoring.

So, the farm animals are just on the field as obstacles, and might get
in the way of the robot.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor