From:
Luz Futrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luz Futrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 03:25:02 +0000
Hi, my daughter is 13 years old and has been doing robotics camps since age 8. She has never participated in FLL competitions because we haven't joined any teams. My son who is 9 years old has been in robotics camp for the past 2 summers. I would like to find teams for both of my kids. Could you please help us find a match? My daughter, Sophia, is a rising 8th grader at Swanson Middle School and my son, Logan, is a riding 4th grader at Ashlawn Elementary School. We live in Arlington, VA, but are willing to travel to surrounding areas. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone