Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:59:02 -0400
8bit
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
As you've seen, people have a wide variety of experiences to tell you
about.  Specifics about number of rounds and length of judging
sessions vary depending on the tournament.

In Virginia/DC you'll see:
- at least one practice round of the Robot Game
- at least three competition rounds of the Robot Game
- three judging sessions (in my experience, these are usually 10 minutes each)
- interaction with other teams
- ceremonies and recognition
- lots of fun!

I am confident that you won't feel like there was too little to do to
make it worthwhile!

I am planning to send my "What to expect at your tournament" message
in a day or two, which has some additional information.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor