Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Team Hydro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:21:34 -0500
To all Reston/Falls Church FLL teams,

I am proud to announce that Forest Edge Elementary School for Communications
and Technology in Reston, VA will be hosting a local tournament for 8 teams
on Saturday, May 2, 2008 from 10:00am to 5:00pm. 3 teams are already signed
up, so the first 5 teams to respond will get a spot in the tournament. The
teams must be from the Reston or Great Falls area. More details will be
forthcoming. Please e-mail [log in to unmask] or reply to this message
if your team would like to compete in this family friendly tournament.

Here is what the tournament will consist of:

1 - practice round

3 - best of tournament table rounds

1 - 5 minute project judging round

If you would like to volunteer to help during this tournament for set up,
judging, or clean up, please e-mail [log in to unmask]

One practice table will be needed for teams to be able to practice before
tournament rounds. Please let me know if you can volunteer and transport a
practice table to Forest Edge.

Here's to a great little tournament and I look forward to hearing from you.

-Paul McClemens

Paul McClemens

Art Resource Teacher

Forest Edge Elementary School for Communications & Technology

FLL Coach Team #267 Team Hydro