From:
Bdh612-ess <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bdh612-ess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:44:33 -0400
The field setup instructions say to connect the line, so that's what the refs will do. They will not take it down, and if the robot knocks it down, it'll stay where it falls (rule 33, "loss and chaos"). Rule 34, "model damage" may also apply if the robot needed to pull it down to score.

The 12 inch rule only applies to base in that the robot may be up to 12 inches in base when it's activated - rule 8, "base"

Brian
Sent from my iPhone