From:
Denyse Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denyse Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:25:51 +0000
Good morning,

You are allowed two at the table while the rest of the team stands behind these two.

It is allowed to have team members 'tag out' so to say. That way others can push the button during a match.

I know that I heard this all the time. As long as only two are at the table during the match.

The jig can be used in base but only if the jig is made of LEGOs.

I hope that this helps.
Denyse

K12 STEM Education Coordinator
SPARK, the Education Foundation for Prince William County Public Schools
703.791.7521

Tell me, I’ll forget
Show me, I’ll remember
Involve me, I’ll understand