Sender:
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2014 21:54:49 +0000
From:
"Wendy K. Sherbert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Keep in mind that parents cannot carry anything into the room to set it up. I would suggest little, or minimal set up, and certainly very light weight for a child to carry.  Think cardboard, poster, wearable type props if needed, and they are not required by any means. You don't want to kids to worry about making every thing in the room just right. The content is the most important.

Good luck. we are having quite a challenge in deciding and working on our project this year..very abstract for so e of the younger ones.

Wendy Sherbert
MV Digital Bricks

Sent using OWA for iPad