From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:15:48 -0400
There have been a number of teams designing apps over the last few years I can think of no issue with a solution that relies on an app.  The issue is what your app actually does. Is it an innovative use of an app. Is there no one else using an app to what you are proposing?

The original question asked about an app for awareness.  In prior years there was a statement in the challenge documents indicating that making people aware was not a solution. This year’s challenge (as far as I see) does not include this restriction however....If your team is doing awareness as a solution to a problem.  These are the questions that come to mind that I see needing to be answered before you develop your app.  Does awareness alone solve the problem? Or does it rely on a change in habits to succeed? If habits need to change is the solution the awareness campaign or the change in habits?

Todd Lennox
Coach
Think Tank