From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2012 21:22:15 -0500
As long as you bring a laptop, download cord and have your programs loaded
on the laptop or a flashdrive, it's not a problem.
  A tiny word of caution about "myblocks", if you have copied from one
computer to a flashdrive, make sure you also copy any files that contain
myblocks.  If you use a myblock , but do not copy the file to the
flashdrive for the new download, it will mess up and not be able to run
correctly. Outside of that, you should be fine to just have every program
on the flashdrive for the new computer.
  I always carry the flashdrive with the programs and a download cord to
the tournament-* just encase*.
Good luck,
Brandy