Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:54:02 -0500
From:
Insteon1 <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
The iLite IT UP! Team 6129 would also like to extend its gratitude and appreciation to all of the volunteers/organizers/students who made this Saturday's Haymarket tournament a great time and a really cool experience.  It is great to see these future leaders in STEM being treated like rock stars!

Also, a special thanks to the students from the Battlefield High School Robotics team for taking the time and interest to mentor our team this season.  It was a great learning experience for our team.

Kevin Leuenberger, Matt Stevenson, Adam Stevenson, Emily Shaw, Nicholas Leuenberger, ErinGrace Drake, Jarrett Lash, Willem Peyton- Team iLite IT UP!

Sent from my iPad