From:
Anil Simlot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anil Simlot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:31:28 -0800
The RoboMasters would like to thank the volunteers at TJ as well.  Every volunteer was very helpful, pleasant and patient with the teams.

The table refs were awesome as they calmed down the nervous "drivers" and took time to explain the points and offered advice on what they could have done differently in the run.

Thank you, thank you!!!